Därú International prohibits the use of DavidGaines.com and all its associated websites in any manner associated with the transmission, distribution or delivery of any unsolicited bulk or unsolicited commercial e-mail (“Spam”). In other words, you may not use any Därú International services to send Spam. You also may not deliver Spam or cause Spam to be delivered to any of Därú International’s DavidGaines.com services or customers.
In addition, e-mail sent, or caused to be sent, to or through DavidGaines.com may not:
- use or contain invalid or forged headers;
- use or contain invalid or non-existent domain names;
- employ any technique to otherwise misrepresent, hide or obscure any information in identifying the point of origin or the transmission path;
- use other means of deceptive addressing;
- use a third party’s internet domain name, or be relayed from or through a third party’s equipment, without permission of the third party;
- contain false or misleading information in the subject line or otherwise contain false or misleading content;
- fail to comply with additional technical standards described below;
- otherwise violate Därú International’s Terms of Agreement.
Därú International does not permit or authorize any attempt to use DavidGaines.com in a manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair any aspect of any of DavidGaines.com’s services, or that could interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of any of DavidGaines.com’s services.
If Därú International believes that unauthorized or improper use is being made of any its services, it may, without notice, take such action as it, in its sole discretion, deems appropriate, including blocking messages from a particular internet domain, mail server or IP address. Därú International may immediately terminate any account on any Därú International service which it determines, in its sole discretion, is transmitting or is otherwise connected with any e-mail that violates this policy.
Nothing in this policy is intended to grant any right to transmit or send e-mail to, or through, DavidGaines.com. Failure to enforce this policy in every instance does not amount to a waiver of Därú International’s rights.
Unauthorized use of DavidGaines.com in connection with the transmission of unsolicited e-mail, including the transmission of e-mail in violation of this policy, may result in civil, criminal, or administrative penalties against the sender and those assisting the sender.